Norad is a food supplement with Polypodium Leucotomos – Lycopene – Lipoic acid – Q10 – Vitamins and minerals – Gluten-free.
It has an antioxidant activity and is therefore recommended to prevent photoaging and sun damage.
• Polypodium leucotomos (400 mg) protect from UV damage.
• Alpha-lipoic acid has an antioxidant activity which is able to regenerate Vitamin C.
• Lycopene + Vitamin A have an antioxidant activity and prevent sun damage.
• Coenzyme Q10 has an antioxidant activity.
• Selenium, copper and zinc are antioxidant trace elements.
• B group vitamins contribute to the normal energetic metabolism, growth and reproduction.
This formula is particularly focused to protect and prevent oxidative damage, especially sun damage and premature aging. NORAD contains many active ingredients.
1 pill/day for at least 2 months.
Polypodium (Polypodium leucatomos Poir. e.s. del rizoma); Agente di carica: Cellulosa microcristallina, gel di cellulosa; Acido alfa-lipoico; Agenti antiagglomeranti: sali di magnesio degli acidi grassi e biossido di silicio; Niacina (nicotinamide); Zinco (zinco ossido); Rame (rame gluconato); Licopene tit. 6% (Pomodoro, Lycopersicon esculentum Mill., e.s. del frutto); Coenzima Q10; Selenio (L-selenometionina); Vitamina B6 (piridossina cloridrato); Vitamina A (acetato di retinile); Vitamina B1 (tiamina cloridrato); Vitamina B2 (riboflavina); Acido Folico (acido pteroil-monoglutammico).
Food supplements are not intended as substitutes for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children under 3 years. If you are being treated with hypoglycemic drugs, consult your doctor before using the product. For the daily intake of Zinc, the product is intended for adults.
Keep in cold and dry place.
Product included in the register of supplements of the Italian Ministry of Health, cod. 10372.